Monday, October 8, 2012

I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.

Today while doing office work (my mind was not into it actually), I thought of writing some general post. I do not know what made me go back and cherish my old golden memories.

But thinking about it, I thought that I need to frame that picture in my blog. ”Memories are what warm you up from the inside. But they're also what tear you apart.” 

My sweet twin sister and I never needed friends (though we were always good at making friends) as we were there always for each other and in case of any problem always talked to our beautiful mom about it..And she very easily would help us come out of any bad situation. Thank u ma for helping P & I realise the importance of being something in life, being independent and teaching us to respect ourselves.
When we were in college, we were a group of I guess 11 girls (sob sob).. which finally broke off during our last year.(It had to anyways!!!)...
Though there were 2 of them who were actually close to us and are still in contact..
But wait..how can I forget to pen something about my college days..though I did not like my batch mates as most of them had a hatred feeling towards us (God Knows Why!!).. But yes, if I talk about 4 of us..then it was all fun.. We used to walk all over to each other's place and then play some music.. learn its lyrics and sing aloud.. Not only this but we always experimented with some snacks that we prepared for that X-factor..

Then watch some funny movie(Typical Govinda movies) and laugh our heart out..
It was even funny when mumma used to scold us (for not studying) and both of us could not stop laughing which would obviously aggravate mom's anger but not for a long time period as she too would smile afterwards while seeing her cartoon daughters laugh unnecessarily..

I don't still understand what went through in our minds that the laughter used to become uncontrollable fission reaction..
anyways.. it still is a major problem with both of us ;-)...

Looking at that time and realizing its importance is something that would always remain in our talks and mind.. Thank you God for bringing such calm and healthy environment that has helped me to create warm memories of my past in my heart ;-))..

No comments:

Seasonal Marketing - Utilizing What Every Season Has to Offer

Seasonal Offers - Are they worth promoting for?? Let’s  take a look  at statistics: In 2016, U.S. and UK online retailers alike saw...